Checklists for Lawyers
Written for the busy lawyer, the authors outline how you can identify the right activities that need to be accomplished and then how you perform those activities efficiently to maximize your productivity. You will learn how to:
- Develop good productivity habits by setting goals and prioritizing your workload
- Eliminate the distractions around you
- Clean up the clutter
- Delegate your workload efficiently
- Organize and schedule tasks weekly
- Create effective systems in your daily practice
- Streamline your email
- Do 90 minutes of work in 60 minutes—and maybe even 30
- And much more!
About: Many lawyers work long hours and still do not have enough time to complete all their work--let alone tackle the business aspects of their job, such as marketing, business development, or strategic planning.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.