Kinesiology | Drug HandBook for Massage Therapists | Aromatherapy for Massage Practitioners | The Psychology of the Body | Musculoskeletal Anatomy Coloring Book | Massage Therapy | Massage Therapy | A Massage Therapist's Guide to Pathology | Essentials of Kinesiology for the Physical Therapist Assistant
Disease Handbook for Massage Therapists is a quick reference for practicing massage therapists who need to make on-the-spot decisions on the applicability of their work when pathologies are present. The information included falls under five major topics:
- A brief definition and description of the condition. Associated conditions and diseases are indicated with bold font to direct readers to the appropriate other entries.
- A list of signs and symptoms
- A description of common treatment options, with emphasis on those that might influence choices about massage
- A list of types of medications that are often recommended to treat the condition; this issue can be further pursued in Drug Handbook for Massage Therapists
- A discussion of massage considerations, including possible risks, benefits, and advice for practitioners
Conditions are listed in alphabetical order, and cross-references for subtypes are found throughout the text.
A companion Website will offer the searchable full text online.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.