Reinforce your understanding of musculoskeletal anatomy with fun, hands-on review and practice! Ideal for independent anatomy review or as a companion to Muscolino’s The Muscular System Manual: The Skeletal Muscles of the Human Body, this unique study tool provides more detailed coverage of musculoskeletal anatomy than any other coloring book available and helps you develop the working knowledge of muscles you’ll need for successful manual therapy practice.
- A unique focus on musculoskeletal anatomy reinforces concepts specific to manual therapy to help you study more efficiently.
- More than 650 high-quality, anatomically detailed illustrations enable easier, more effective review.
- Accurate, streamlined coverage of musculoskeletal information simplifies your review process and emphasizes concepts essential to manual therapy.
- A clean, consistent 2-page layout clearly illustrates the relationship between muscles and surrounding muscle groups.
- Fill-in-the-blank self-study exercises with accompanying answer keys help you prepare for exams.
- Did You Know? feature in every muscle spread provides additional details to strengthen your understanding of musculoskeletal structures and functions.
- Short-answer review questions for each body region test your knowledge and help you learn to interpret anatomic information.
- A companion Evolve Resources website enhances your review experience through interactive study tools including downloadable audio pronunciations of muscle names, crossword puzzles, Name That Muscle review exercises, drag-and-drop labeling activities, and supplementary information on musculoskeletal topics such as innervation, arterial supply, and mnemonics for remembering muscle names.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.