But this guide is not only for traditional salespeople who want career enhancement. It's for all people, because everybody can use selling skills to change or improve their lives. This book is for you if
- You're beginning a sales career, or just looking to brush up your skills.
- You're unemployed and want a job, or you're employed and want a promotion.
- You're a teen wanting to impress adults, or an adult wanting to succeed at negotiation.
- You're a teacher searching for better ways to get through to your students, or a parent wanting to communicate more effectively with your children.
- You've got an idea that can help others, or you want to improve your personal relationships.
Selling For Dummies is divided into sections so you can easily turn to the part that interests you most. You'll find out how to
- Define what sales is and what it isn't.
- Prepare for a saleÂ â everything from knowing your clients to knowing your productsÂ â to set you apart from average persuaders and help you hear more yeses in your life.
- Say the right wordsÂ â and avoid the wrong onesÂ â in each stage of the selling process.
- Separate yourself from the average salesperson by staying in touch with your clients.
- Cope with rejection, a natural part of life, no matter how skilled you become.
Whether you're starting out in sales or have been at it since the beginning of time, this guide offers great information to keep you upbeat and moving forward, allowing you to treat selling with the same joy as you treat your hobbies and pastimes.
This edition also contains Dreamwatcher
About: When Dierdre Vale refuses to use her ability to monitor the dreams of others in the case of a woman deemed harmful to national security, she finds herself locked in conflict with another powerful dreamwatcher
About: Your guide to the most up-to-date selling strategies and techniques No matter your skill level, this new edition of Selling For Dummies helps you lay the foundation for sales success with the latest information on how to research your prospects, break down the steps of the sales process, follow up with customers, and so much more.
About: Your hands-on guide to the most up-to-date selling strategies and techniques Are you looking to enter the world of sales, or are you already a salesperson who's looking for new tips and tactics to expand your business?
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.