Lonely Planet Croatia (Travel Guide) | Rick Steves Croatia & Slovenia | Lonely Planet Croatia | The Rough Guide to Croatia | National Geographic Adventure Map Slovenia | DK Eyewitness Travel Slovenia | Lonely Planet Italy | The Julian Alps of Slovenia | Lonely Planet Montenegro
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Slovenia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll the leafy streets of Ljubljana, dive into the great outdoors at Lake Bled or sip some of the world's best Merlot in Vipava; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Slovenia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Slovenia Travel Guide:
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, sport, cuisine, wine, customs
- Over 30 maps
- Covers Ljubljana, Skofja Loka, Lake Bled, Bohinj, Kranjska Gora, Triglav National Park, Soca Valley, Vipava Valley, Lipica, Piran, Postojna, Rogaska Slatina, Prekmurje and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Slovenia , our most comprehensive guide to Slovenia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Eastern Europe, Central Europe or Mediterranean Europe guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
About: Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet Slovenia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
About: Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisherLonely Planet Slovenia is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
About: Complemented by easy-to use, reliable maps, helpful recommendations, authoritative background information, and up-to-date coverage of things to see and do, these popular travel guides cover in detail countries, regions, and cities around the world for travelers of every budget, along with extensive itineraries, maps with cross-referencing to the text, 'Top 10' and 'Top 5' lists, and other practical features.
About: Soak up the cosmopolitan atmosphere of Ljubljana, hike through the dramatic scenery of the Julian Alps, laze on the beaches of the Adriatic and enjoy warm Slovene hospitality in traditional farmhouses and elegant coastal towns.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.