Rick Steves Croatia & Slovenia | Lonely Planet Croatia | National Geographic Adventure Map Slovenia | Rick Steves' Croatia & Slovenia | DK Eyewitness Travel Slovenia | Bradt Bosnia & Herzegovina | The Julian Alps of Slovenia | Lonely Planet Montenegro | Austria
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Slovenia is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at Joze Plecnik's wondrously decorative architecture in Ljubljana, climb to the top of Mt. Triglav, or eat fresh seafood on the Piran harbour; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Slovenia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Slovenia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, cuisine, and wine
- Over 35 local maps
- Useful features - including Top Experiences, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Outdoor Slovenia
- Coverage of Ljubljana, Prekmurje, Stajerska, Koroska, Dolenjska, Bela Krajina, Gorenjska, Primorska, Notranjska, Ptuj, Piran, Vipava Valley, Kamnik, Postojna, Bovec, Kobarid, Celje, Maribor, Lipica, Divaca, Secovlje, Stanjel, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Slovenia, our most comprehensive guide to Slovenia, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Mediterranean Europe guide, Eastern Europe guide, or Southeastern Europe guide for a comprehensive look at all that each region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Mark Baker, Paul Clammer, and Steve Fallon.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
About: Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher Lonely Planet Slovenia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
About: Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisherLonely Planet Slovenia is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
About: Complemented by easy-to use, reliable maps, helpful recommendations, authoritative background information, and up-to-date coverage of things to see and do, these popular travel guides cover in detail countries, regions, and cities around the world for travelers of every budget, along with extensive itineraries, maps with cross-referencing to the text, 'Top 10' and 'Top 5' lists, and other practical features.
About: Soak up the cosmopolitan atmosphere of Ljubljana, hike through the dramatic scenery of the Julian Alps, laze on the beaches of the Adriatic and enjoy warm Slovene hospitality in traditional farmhouses and elegant coastal towns.
About: Contains a special section on activities such as hiking, caving, kayaking and windsurfing; information to savour on Slovenian food and wine; where to eat and sleep, from the cheap and cheerful to the lap of luxury; an illuminating Slovene language section; and the history of the country.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.