Taylor's Clinical Nursing Skills | Nursing Health Assessment | Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination | Med-surg Success | Nursing Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy! | Taylor's Video Guide to Clinical Nursing Skills | Medical-Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! | Pathophysiology Made Incredibly Easy! | Mosby's Fluids & Electrolytes Memory Notecards
- Fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base basics
- Fluid and electrolyte imbalances
- The importance and management of imbalances in major health problems
- Quick-scan tables, illustrations, and flow charts focus on key informatio
- âAges and stages" icons identify age-related considerations
- "Chart smart" sections outline all the points that require documentation for a specific imbalance or condition
- "It's not working" icons tell the reader what to do when standard interventions aren't getting results
- "Teaching points" focus on topics to teach patients
- "Uh-oh" icons help the reader quickly recognize dangerous or life-threatening signs and symptoms
- Quick reference appendices on fluid and electrolyte differences in pediatric and geriatric populations
About: Fluids & Electrolytes Made Incredibly Easy, Fifth Edition, uses a conversational writing style to break down complex concepts and make the fundamentals of fluids and electrolytes easy to understand and put into practice.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.