HBR Guide to Better Business Writing | Hbr's 10 Must Reads | Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Emotional Intelligence | Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Leadership | Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Managing People | Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself | Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Strategy
New from the bestselling HBR’s 10 Must Reads series.
The best leaders know how to communicate clearly and persuasively. How do you stack up?
If you read nothing else on communicating effectively, read these 10 articles. We’ve combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you express your ideas with clarity and impact—no matter what the situation.
Leading experts such as Deborah Tannen, Jay Conger, and Nick Morgan provide the insights and advice you need to:
• Pitch your brilliant idea—successfully
• Connect with your audience
• Establish credibility
• Inspire others to carry out your vision
• Adapt to stakeholders’ decision-making styles
• Frame goals around common interests
• Build consensus and win support