Benefits and Features:
- tested and proven effective at all learning levels, from Remedial to Pre-AP
- provides complete lesson plans including reproducible materials
- can be implemented as is or modified to suit individual teaching styles and/or students' needs
- each skill, assignment or project begins by 'teaching the teacher', giving an inexperienced teacher the knowledge to provide effective instruction first time out and the confidence to modify and experiment thereafter
- comprised of reading, writing, literary criticism and language-study components
- moves students from writing effectively to reading analytically (approaching text from the authoring point of view), a proven, highly successful methodology
- can turn any English course into a Literacy course
- extremely versatile and cost-effective
- can deepen an existing English course or complete the framework for a new one
ENJOYING LITERATURE focuses on the close reading and analysis of prose fiction, poetry, and short nonfiction. The text can be implemented in the classroom alone or in tandem with the two other titles in the Literacy: Made for All Series âSTORY CRAFTING and WORDSMITHING.
Also of interest for classroom teachers is the Let Them Write Series
- CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: Classroom Ready Materials for Teaching Writing and Literary Analysis Skills in Grades 4 to 8
- PLOT BUILDING: Classroom Ready Materials for Teaching Writing and Literary Analysis Skills in Grades 4 to 8
- SETTING AND DESCRIPTION: Classroom Ready Materials for Teaching Writing and Literary Analysis Skills in Grades 4 to 8
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.