Mastering Active Directory: Understand the Core Functionalities of Active Directory Services Using Microsoft Server 2016 and PowerShell | Windows Server 2016 Automation with PowerShell Cookbook - Second Edition: Automate manual administrative tasks with ease | Windows Server 2016 Inside Out (includes Current Book Service) | Windows Server 2016 Unleashed (includes Content Update Program) | Learn Windows PowerShell in a Month of Lunches | Windows Sysinternals Administrators Reference | Active Directory
Group Policy, Fundamentals, Security, and the Managed Desktop, 3rd Edition helps you streamline Windows and Windows Server management using the latest Group Policy tools and techniques. This updated edition covers Windows 10 and Windows Server vNext, bringing you up to speed on all the newest settings, features, and best practices. Microsoft Group Policy MVP Jeremy Moskowitz teaches you the major categories of Group Policy, essential troubleshooting techniques, and how to manage your Windows desktops.
This is your complete guide to the latest Group Policy features and functions for all modern Windows clients and servers, helping you manage more efficiently and effectively.
- Perform true desktop and server management with the Group Policy Preferences, ADMX files, and additional add-ons
- Use every feature of the GPMC and become a top-notch administrator
- Troubleshoot Group Policy using tools, enhanced logs, Resource Kit utilities, and third-party tools
- Manage printers, drive maps, restrict hardware, and configure Internet Explorer
- Deploy software to your desktops, set up roaming profiles, and configure Offline Files for all your Windows clientsâand manage it all with Group Policy settings
- Secure your desktops and servers with AppLocker, Windows Firewall with Advanced Security, and the Security Configuration Manager
This is your comprehensive resource to staying current, with expert tips, techniques, and insight.
About: Get up to speed on the latest Group Policy tools, features, and best practices Group Policy, Fundamentals, Security, and the Managed Desktop, 3rd Edition helps you streamline Windows and Windows Server management using the latest Group Policy tools and techniques.
About: The Ultimate Book on Group Policy Freshly updated to include Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012, Group Policy: Fundamentals, Security, and the Managed Desktop, Second Edition is the book for learning everything you need to know about Group Policy, no matter which version of Windows you use.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.