Learn how to inspire your audience with best-selling author Paul McGee!
13 things you'll discover when reading this book...
1. The big lesson Steve Jobs learnt when an advertising exec threw something at him... and how it will help how you communicate.
2. Seven ways to manage your nerves (surprisingly, you donât want to eliminate them).
3. Why our obsession with body language is totally wrong, and what to focus on instead.
4. Why you must think about a beachball before you next speak. Believe me, itâs essential.
5. A question your audience is always thinking, and how to ensure you provide the answer.
6. The most common mistake experienced presenters make that nervous ones never do.
7. Why so many presentations cure insomnia, and how to make sure youâre serving an extra strong double espresso instead.
8. The number one thing most presenters forget to bring when theyâre speaking to others.
9. Discover the most underprepared part of your presentation, and how to avoid making the same mistake.
10. What womenâs magazines and TV soap operas have to teach us about audience engagement.
11. What I learnt from a guy with one of the most powerful memories on the planet, and how it can transform your communication.
12. Discover Tony Blairâs biggest fear when Prime Minister, and how you can tackle the same issue with confidence.
13. Why you donât have to be funny to use humour in your presentation, and three easy ways to do it.Â Â Â Â Â Â
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.