Ever wondered what really motivates people, why bad decisions get made or what the latest blockbuster movie can tell you about leadership? Discover for yourself in this fascinating introduction to organizational behaviour.
Written by leading experts, Work and Organizational Behaviour offers great value for money and has already helped thousands of students to develop the skills they need to succeed in their exams, not to mention preparing them for the world of work. The only book to offer a truly balanced and international approach, it â¦
- Brings the subject to life through case studies, vignettes and links to popular films
- Sharpens your critical thinking skills and encourages you to debate
- Uses superb illustrations to help you understand important ideas
- Gives you a global perspective by including examples from across the world
- Gives you FREE access to online learning resources to help you pass your exams, including self-test multiple choice questions, web links, chapter summaries, extra case studies, and lots of advice on essay writing and presentations
New features of this fully updated 2nd edition include:
- New chapter on organizational culture, plus extra coverage on key areas like workâlife balance, identity, emotion, innovation and corporate social responsibility
- Over 40 new case studies and vignettes, including 'OB and globalization' features focusing international aspects of OB, and 'Work and society' feature focusing on how organizations interact with their environment
- Over 50 new chapter research questions to help you find out more about the subject
- New chapter structure to fit better with module structures
- Extra help for second-language students including vocab checklists and online advice
This fully updated core intro text for undergraduate and MBA students presents psychological and sociological perspectives on organizational behaviour in a critical yet accessible way.
About: Aimed at undergraduate and MBA students taking an introductory course in organizational behaviour, this book provides a psychologically and sociologically based view of behaviour in work organisations, from a critical perspective.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.