Evaluation of quality in the social and health services is of increasing importance. This book:
* aims to raise awareness of different types of evaluation methods in use - their strengths, limitations and most appropriate uses
* discusses the problems associated in determining what quality is, and who should set the standards
* presents findings from the PASS and PASSING methods of assessment
* compares PASS with other evaluation methods
* includes service users' perspectives on service quality.
The wide ranging experience of the contributors to this volume will ensure that this book will be at the forefront of the growing field of interest about quality evaluation.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.