Kaplan's GRE 2015 Strategies, Practice, and Review contains 4 full-length practice tests (3 realistic Multi-Stage Tests available online and 1 in the book) and 650+ total practice questions with detailed explanations, covering the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing sections, and strategies for handling all the GRE question types you'll encounter on Test Day.
Kaplan's GRE 2015 Strategies, Practice, and Review features:
- 4 full-length practice tests (3 realistic Multi-Stage Tests available online and 1 in the book)
- 650+ questions with detailed explanations
- Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook® page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
- Strategies and practice sets for all GRE question types
- Diagnostic tool in end-of-chapter practice sets for even more targeted practice
- New! Online videos to help you prepare for the GRE and graduate school admissions
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with our book and online resources, you will score higher on the GRE—or you'll receive a full refund.
Also available: Kaplan's GRE Premier 2015 with 6 Practice Tests: Book + Online + DVD + Mobile.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.