HCPro, Inc., the leader in coding training and education for more than 20 years, is pleased to introduce present the 2012 HCPCS Level II Manual.
Special features in this manual include:
- Accurate, unbiased informationÃ¢ÂÂno unnecessary code interpretations
- Simple presentation for easy navigation
- Color throughout the manual sections makes it easier for you to locate the information you need
- Icons to identify codes that have pricing and multiple pricing indicators
- Highlights to easily locate codes that have special coverage instructions, arenÃ¢ÂÂt covered or payable by Medicare, or whose coverage requirements are left up to the local carrierÃ¢ÂÂs discretion
You may also purchase your manual in a package with the 2012 ICD-9-CM Manual Volumes 1, 2, & 3for hospital coding or the 2012 ICD-9-CM Manual Volumes 1 & 2for physician and non-acute care settings. Each package also includes the AMA's 2012 CPT Professional Edition.
This edition also contains International Competitive Strategy With Industry Cases
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.