Pacific Crest Trail, Oregon South [Willamette Pass to Siskiyou Summit] (National Geographic Topographic Map Guide (1005)) | Pacific Crest Trail, Oregon North [Cascade Locks to Willamette Pass] (National Geographic Topographic Map Guide (1004)) | Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail: Northern California: Section Hiking from Tuolumne Meadows to Green Pass | Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail: Southern California: Section Hiking from Campo to Tuolumne Meadows | Pacific Crest Trail Wall Map | Pacific Crest Trail Data Book | Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail Washington
• Inspirational full-color guides with over 150 color photographs in each
Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail: Oregon is written by Eli Boschetto. A hiker, writer, and photographer, Eli reveled in going deep for Oregon! Since 2011, he has been the editor of Washington Trails magazine, which he manages from his home in Portland, Oregon. Eli is also a regional correspondent for Backpacker magazine.
The Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail (PCT) meanders from the California-Mexico border north to the border of Washington and Canada. It’s a rigorous trail, first envisioned in 1926 and now encompassing some 2,650 miles. Each volume of this new series focuses on section-by-section pieces of the PCT and includes the following features:
• Trail sections of 4- to 10-night trips
• Detailed camp-to-camp route descriptions
• Easy-to-understand route maps and elevation profiles
• Details on specific campsites and most-reliable water sources
• Road access to and from various trail sections
• Info on permits, hazards, restrictions, and more
• Alternate routes and connecting trails
• Clear references to the PCT’s established system of section letters, designating trail segments from Mexico to Canada―so you can easily cross-reference the guides with other PCT resources
• Key wilderness sights along the way
• Suggested itineraries
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.