Journey through compelling chapters and meet 50 ghosts as Bloody Mary shares with readers her experiences with the ghosts and haunted happenings of New Orleans. Among the tales of the supernatural are:
- The spirit of Voodoo Queen : Marie Laveau
- A meeting with Julie the Ghost of Forbidden Love
- The story of Madame La Laurie, La Vampyra
- Meetings with Jean Lafitte, the Gentleman Pirate
- Encounters with the ghosts in New Orleans graveyards
- Living with ghosts in Bloody Mary's own private Haunted home
Each chapter ends with "Afterlife Lessons and Warnings" with a recap of the Spirit's Who's Who , and what they do to help readers navigate the seen and the unseen worlds.
What makes these stories particularly engaging is Bloody Mary herself. She is not only a psychic investigator, she is also a psychic healer offering healing and kindness to spirits that walk the earth and also helping readers find spiritual lessons in encounters with the spirit world.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.