Plastic Surgery Case Review
A renowned rhinoplasty reference, this two-volume set presents the work of recognized pioneers in the field who provide comprehensive coverage of primary and secondary rhinoplasty. From basic fundamentals and anatomy to the latest refinements and advances in technique, the book includes comprehensive case analyses to facilitate clinical decision making―supplying rhinoplasty surgeons with all the tools needed for achieving superb results. Featuring 18 new chapters and numerous color images, this third edition is supplemented with DVDs containing videos of operative procedures.
Dallas Rhinoplasty, Nasal Surgery by the Masters is now available with a bundled e-book for the first time. Readers can download photos, videos, text, and much more.
- Presents the work of recognized pioneers in the field
- Provides comprehensive coverage of primary and secondary rhinoplasty
- Covers basic fundamentals and anatomy
- Presents the latest refinements and advances in technique for safer, more consistent results
- Includes new innovations for achieving a smooth dorsum, avoiding alar notching, and improving tip refinement
- Supplies comprehensive case analyses to facilitate clinical decision making
- Features 18 new chapters with numerous color images and 4 DVDs with 14 full-length operative videos
* eBook version is included with purchase of the print book.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.