Sale price. You will save 66% with this offer. Please hurry up!
The Ultimate Guide to Master C Programming Fast (c plus plus, C++ for beginners, programming computer, how to program)C++ is an object-oriented programming language which many universities will teach to early mid-level computer majors. In industry, C++ is used widely to perform computationally heavy tasks, similar to its ancestor called the C programming language. In general, it is fairly simple to draw a correlation between C++ and Java not only in their syntax but also in their form and interchangeable styles. After having learned C++, most other languages will be somewhat of a cinch to grasp due to at least one common factor with C or C++. Ever feel like programming, but donât know where to start? Does it seem like too much of a hassle to pick a language, editor, and platform to start developing on? Then this book will help you get past the setup and start writing code. Avoiding the comprehensive approach, we will select an easy to understand editor and compiler, so you can get from code to an executable application.
This easy step-by-step guide will explain every detail of the process, including:
- Brief overview of the C++ programming language
- Setting up the compiler package (Cygwin)
- Setting up the code editor package (Notepad++)
- Setting up the file directory structure
- Writing some example code
- Compiling and running the example code
- Adding functions and variables
- Suggestions on the next pieces to learn