- A review of tests which can be used to develop an all-inclusive student profile identifying strengths and weaknesses as a prologue to preparing individualized curricula
- A discussion of the âinformed approachâ predicated on understanding relationships among music, logical deduction, and the acoustic sciences thereby accelerating the learning process in music, increasing the knowledge base, and developing cognitive skills that can be applied to other studies
- A measuring process used to accurately calculate the size of a beginning student in relation to the size of the selected instrument to ensure the two will be compatible
- A procedure for introducing students to the many different instruments
- The protocol for developing a symbiotic dealer/teacher relationship that will ensure a smooth running program fully equipped throughout the year
- Purchasing, renting, and caring for instruments and all administrative tasks which are the backbone of a successful school instrumental music program
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.