This Collection, composed of altogether 23 reissued titles in four sub-sets from The Athlone Press and Leicester University Press, offers a distinguished selection of titles that showcase the width and breadth of historical study, as well as the interdisciplinary nature of the subject. Crossing over into politics, linguistics, economics, politics, military and maritime history, and science, this Collection encompasses titles on British, European and global subjects from the Early Modern period to the late 20th Century.
Acknowledging the multitudinous aspects of European history and the impossibility to cover them all, this sub-set of six titles covers aspects of Europe's history from the 18th century onwards and offers titles crossing from history into economics, linguistics, literature and politics. Thus it proves itself to be a varied helper to both students and scholars from a range of disciplines.
All titles can be acquired either individually or in sets. This sub-set on European history includes:
- Greek Shipowners and Greece 1945-75 by Gelina Harlaftis
- V.F. Odoyevsky - His Life, Times and Milieu by Neil Cornwell
- The Flemish Movement : A Documentary History 1780-1990 by Theo Hermans
- Modern Dutch Studies : Essays in Honour of Peter King, Professor of Modern Dutch Studies at the University of Hull on the Occasion of His Retirement by Michael J. Wintle
- The German Economy at War by Alan S. Milward
- The Smallest Slavonic Nation : The Sorbs of Lusatia by Gerald Stone
About: This Collection, composed of altogether 23 reissued titles in four sub-sets from The Athlone Press and Leicester University Press, offers a distinguished selection of titles that showcase the width and breadth of historical study, as well as the interdisciplinary nature of the subject.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.