Leadershift: The 11 Essential Changes Every Leader Must Embrace | Developing the Leader Within You 2.0 | Becoming a Person of Influence | Everyone Communicates, Few Connect | The 5 Levels of Leadership | How Successful People Lead | The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
Maxwell also opened the floodgates and invited people from around the world to ask him any leadership question. He answers seventy of them--the best of the best--including . . .
What are the top skills required to lead people through difficult times?
- How do I get started in leadership?
- How do I motivate an unmotivated person?
- How can I succeed working under poor leadership?
- When is the right time for a successful leader to move on to a new position?
- How do you move people into your inner circle?
About: John Maxwell, America's #1 leadership authority, has mastered the art of asking questions, using them to learn and grow, connect with people, challenge himself, improve his team, and develop better ideas.