Te Linde's Operative Gynecology | Yen & Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology: Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Management | Pocket Obstetrics and Gynecology | Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice, 8e | Williams Obstetrics, 25th Edition | Obstetrics | Callen's Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology | Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery
- Remains the definitive text on reproductive endocrinology, offering authoritative coverage of reproductive physiology, clinical endocrinology, contraception, and infertility.
- Contains two new chapters on transgender medicine and fertility preservation.
- Features many full-color illustrations, algorithms, and tables throughout.
- Retains Dr. Speroff’s clear, user-friendly writing style while ensuring content is up to date with today’s best clinical practices.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
About: One of the world's most widely read gynecology texts for nearly 50 years, Speroff ’s Clinical Gynecologic Endocrinology and Infertility provides a complete explanation of the female endocrine system and offers practical guidance for evaluation and treatment of common disorders.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.