Using historical tables, geographical information, and other data, youâll graph bus breakdowns and accidents and the percentage of subway trains running on time, among other examples. By the end of the book, youâll be prepared to build your own web-based data visualizations with D3.
- Join a dataset with elements of a webpage, and modify the elements based on the data
- Map data values onto pixels and colors with D3âs scale objects
- Apply axis and line generators to simplify aspects of building visualizations
- Create a simple UI that allows users to investigate and compare data
- Use D3 transitions in your UI to animate important aspects of the data
- Get an introduction to D3 layout tools for building more sophisticated visualizations
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.