Pro SharePoint Designer 2013 covers everything you need to know to create custom, rich SharePoint experiences using Microsoftâs free SharePoint Designer solution. Gain complete control and enhance your SharePoint sites with no need for painful code edits or specialist developer assistance.
In this book, you will:
- Meet SharePoint Designer, with a fast-paced overview of its features and capabilities.
- Learn how to manage sites and pages and how to store and display data, as the authors walk you through a rich set of practical demonstrations.
- Find out how to interact with the new Design Manager to manage and customize HTML page designs.
- Build and adapt business process workflows using the SharePoint 2013 Workflow platform and SharePointâs new visual workflow development experience.
Whether youâre a developer, an administrator or an end user, Pro SharePoint Designer 2013 will help you build and customize SharePoint solutions quickly and easily, and unlock all the latest out-of-the-box functionality that SharePoint 2013 has to offer. Pro SharePoint Designer 2013 is a masterful guide to getting the most from this powerful application.
What youâll learn
- How to make, customize and enhance libraries and lists
- How to exercise granular control of site permissions on all SharePoint 2013 objects
- How to connect SharePoint to databases, web applications, line-of-business (LOB) programs, and more
- How to integrate InfoPath for automated form handling and control
- How to create and manage web parts
- How to build and customize workflows using the SharePoint Workflow platform
Who this book is for
This book is for anyone who wants to create custom, rich SharePoint experiences quickly and easily. Developers can use this book for rapid, efficient SharePoint application development, while administrators and end users can develop no-code solutions and workflows for a wide range of business needs. More advanced users will find the client-side programming material helpful as well.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.