Health Promotion in Nursing Practice (8th Edition) | Financial and Business Management for the Doctor of Nursing Practice, Second Edition | Quality Improvement: A Guide for Integration in Nursing | Outcome Assessment in Advanced Practice Nursing 4e | The Doctor of Nursing Practice Essentials | Management and Leadership for Nurse Administrators | The Doctor of Nursing Practice Scholarly Project
The Second Edition focuses on planning and managing evidence-based projects, phases of implementation, and evaluation methods within the context of quality, safety, and value-based initiatives. Coverage of the expanded use of technology and the importance of designing project/program plans with explicit tools and tactics for success will also be outlined. A central theme woven throughout the text is the impact of outcomes that engage and inspire through dynamic projects. Readers of this text will also benefit from the real-world examples drawn from sstudents faculty, clinician, manager, and administrator experiences.
New to the Second Edition:
- Ideas for innovating and engaging with stakeholders
- Emphasis on practical application of projects within the context of quality, safety and value
- Evaluating and managing the outcomes of projects over time
- Emphasis on quality, safety, and value
- Discussion of elements to create sustainable practices, control plans, and accountability tools
- Lessons learned and how to address them in the planning and monitoring stages
- How to differentiate organizational roles, required knowledge and competence of teams
About: Project Planning and Management: A Guide for Nurses and Interprofessional Teams, Second Edition serves as a primary resource for students developing and implementing clinical projects as a requirement for course completion.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.