Government and Politics in Taiwan (Routledge Research on Taiwan Series) | Japanese Politics and Government | The Accusation: Forbidden Stories from Inside North Korea | Asia's Reckoning: China, Japan, and the Fate of U.S. Power in the Pacific Century | Pachinko (National Book Award Finalist)
Key features of the book include:
• Comprehensive coverage of Korean history.
• Expanded coverage of social and cultural affairs.
• A new chapter covering the end of the Choson Dynasty in the context of Japanese imperialist expansionism.
• Up-to-date analysis of important contemporary developments in both Koreas, including assessments of the Kim Jong Il and Kim Jong Un administrations and the North’s nuclear weapons program.
• Comparative focus on North and South Korea.
• An examination of Korea within its regional context.
• A detailed chronology and suggestions for further reading.
The Making of Modern Korea is a valuable one-volume resource for students of modern Korean history, international politics and Asian Studies.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.