Mass Spectrometry: A Textbook | A Short Guide to Writing About Chemistry | Chromatography | Basic Gas Chromatography | Quantitative Chemical Analysis | Elements of Physical Chemistry | Strategic Applications Of Named Reactions In Organic Synthesis
Provides students and practitioners with a solid grounding in the theory of chromatography, important considerations in its application, and modern instrumentation.
- Highlights the primary variables that practitioners can manipulate, and how those variables influence chromatographic separations
- Includes multiple figures that illustrate the application of these methods to actual, complex chemical samples
- Problems are embedded throughout the chapters as well as at the end of each chapter so that students can check their understanding before continuing on to new sections
- Each section includes numerous headings and subheadings, making it easy for faculty and students to refer to and use the information within each chapter selectively
- The focused, concise nature makes it useful for a modular approach to analytical chemistry courses
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.