Fodor's Provence & The French Riviera | Michelin Provence-Alpes-French Riviera, France | Dk Eyewitness Top 10 Provence & the Cote D'azur | Frommer's EasyGuide to Provence & the French Riviera | Frommer's Day by Day Provence & The Riviera
- Insider advice on avoiding the crowds as you explore some of Provence & the Riviera's greatest gems, from the beaches of Nice to the swanky casinos of Monte Carlo. Plus tips for navigating the region's lovely towns,Â like Avignon, Gordes, Rousillon, and Roquebrune.
- Where to find the loveliest vineyards (and the best wine) in Provence, the tastiest bouillabaise in Marseilles, and the best calissons (almond-flavored sweets) in Aix-en-Provence.
- Insightful commentary on the area's richÂ history, from the ancient Romans, who left their mark on towns like Nimes, to the impressionist artists, like Paul Cezanne, Auguste Renoir, and Vincent van Gogh, who called the area home.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.