Paul McGee's international bestselling personal development heavyweight S.U.M.O. has helped hundreds of thousands of people around the world fulfil their potential, seize opportunities, succeed at work, and respond to adverse situations with a positive attitude. Weighing in with humour, insight, practical tips, and personal anecdotes, it's a thought provokingâand possibly life-changingâread. Now newly updated to celebrate 10 years since its first publication and including up-to-date case studies and examples, as well brand new exercises to test yourself, S.U.M.O: 10th Anniversary Edition will help SUMO fans, as well as SUMO amateurs, get more out of this bestselling, self-help classic.
There are six S.U.M.O. principles that are designed to help you create and enjoy a brilliant life:
- Change Your T-Shirtâ take responsibility for your own life and don't be a victim.
- Develop Fruity Thinkingâ change your thinking and change your results.
- Hippo Time is OKâ understand how setbacks affect you and how to recover from them.
- Remember the Beachballâ increase your understanding and awareness of other people's world.
- Learn Latinâ change comes through action not intention.
- Overcome the tendency to put things off.
- Ditch Doris Dayâ create your own future rather than leave it to chance. Forget the attitude âque sera, sera, whatever will be, will be.'
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.