The Doctrine of the Knowledge of God (A Theology of Lordship) | Systematic Theology | Systematic Theology | The Christian Faith | The Holy Spirit | Reformed Dogmatics | Paul Missionary Theologian | The Doctrine of God | The Defense of the Faith
A contemporary, foundational statement of classic reformed faith, now revised and updated.
- Comprehensive, coherent, contextual, and conversational
- Scripture-saturated, with more exegesis and more Scripture quotations than other one-volume theologies
- Upholds classic Calvinist positions on baptism, the Trinity, church government, and much more
- Interacts with contemporary issues and the work of other theologians
- Reveals the author's warmth and sensitivity born of more than 25 years as a professor at leading Reformed seminaries
- Numerous appendices covering special topics; abundant resources for further study through footnotes, and a selective bibliography
- A textbook for theology students, a life-long reference for libraries, ministers, teachers, and professional theologians
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.