Microsoft Excel 2016 Functions & Formulas Quick Reference Card - Windows Version (4-page Cheat Sheet focusing on examples and context for ... functions and formulas- Laminated Guide) | Microsoft Excel 2016 Introduction Quick Reference Guide - Windows Version (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card) | Microsoft Office 2016 Essentials Quick Reference Guide - Windows Version (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card) | Microsoft Word 2016 Introduction Quick Reference Guide - Windows Version (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card) | Office 2016 All-in-One for Dummies | My OneNote 2016 | My Windows 10
My Office 2016 introduces readers to this new version of the suite and shows them how to get the most out of the apps. The book clearly explains what to expect from the new version of Office, what the program limitations are, and discusses best practices for using the apps. My Office 2016 teaches readers how to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and OneDrive in an easy-to-follow, task-based format. Topics covered include how to use the main features that come with each Office application, how to synchronize documents between devices, and how to collaborate with others.
• Master core skills you can use in every Office 2016 program
• Quickly create visual documents with advanced formatting and graphics
• Build complex documents with columns, footnotes, headers, and tables
• Enter and organize Excel data more accurately and efficiently
• Quickly move, copy, delete, and format large amounts of data with Excel ranges
• Use charts to make data more visual, intuitively understandable, and actionable
• Add pizzazz to PowerPoint slide shows with animations and transitions
• Use Outlook 2016 to efficiently manage your email, contacts, and calendar
• Bring all your ideas and notes together in a OneNote notebook
• Start building useful Access 2016 databases
• Customize your Office applications to work the way you do
• Store and share your Office files in the cloud with Microsoft OneDrive
• Collaborate with others, including people using other versions of Office
In addition, this book is part of Que’s exciting new Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Office 2016, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. The updates will be delivered to you via a FREE Web Edition of this book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection. To learn more, visit www.quepublishing.com/CUP.
How to access the free web edition: Follow the instructions within the book to learn how to register your book to access the FREE Web Edition.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.