The problems you encounter as an experienced Java programmer are far fewerÃ¢ÂÂand far more serious.
Java Programming 10-Minute Solutions provides direct solutions to the thorny problems you're most likely to run up against in your work. Especially when a project entails new techniques or draws you into a realm outside your immediate expertise, potential headaches abound. With this book, a veteran Java programmer saves you both aggravation andÃ¢ÂÂjust as importantÃ¢ÂÂtime.
Here are some of the solutions you'll find inside:
- Parsing XML using SAX and DOM, and using XSLT to transform XML to HTML
- Java file I/O: copying and deleting entire directories
- Using Java search algorithms
- Thread management
- Leveraging Java Web Services support in SOAP, XML-RPC, and XML over HTTP
- Low-level JDBC programming
- Using servlets and JSPs (including struts) for web applications
- Using Enterprise JavaBeans (EJBs) container managed persistence
- Generating EJB classes with ant and XDocolet
- Using JUnit for unit testing
Modeled after the straightforward Q&A approach of the DevX website, these in-depth, code-intensive solutions help you past obstacles right now and ultimately make you a smarter, more effective programmer.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.