Cranfield School of Management has been addressing this problem by working with a range of blue-chip companies. They have created a new framework which shows how marketing systematically contributes to shareholder value based on three key questions-
• Does the promised market exist?
• Will the strategy deliver the market share promised?
• Will the market share create shareholder value?
This groundbreaking new book explains the principles and practice behind rigorous due diligence in marketing for Marketing and Finance Directors, CEOs, Strategists and MBA students wanting to understand the key drivers of modern business
Surely, the time has come for marketing directors to take their rightful place in the boardroom by proving that what they are doing creates shareholder value added?
* Connects marketing plans and investment to the valuation of the firm and how it can contribute to increasing shareholder value
* Systematic and practical approach useful for both practitioners and students
* New paperback edition
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.