The Mobile Frontier: A Guide for Designing Mobile Experiences | How to Survive in the Jungle of Enterprise Architecture Framework
Your guide to planning and executing a complete mobile web strategy
Revisit your approach to the mobile web—and deliver effective solutions that reach customers and clients on a variety of mobile devices. In this practical guide, web development luminary Dino Esposito shows you how to develop a solid mobile strategy for the enterprise, starting with an effective mobile website. You’ll receive essential architectural and implementation guidance, as well as mobile-specific design patterns for building cross-platform and native applications.
Discover how to:
- Architect a website accessible from many different mobile devices
- Implement design patterns specific to mobile app development
- Examine tools that enable you to write one codebase for many platforms
- Use technologies for building Windows® Phone, iPhone, and Android apps
- Develop cross-platform app features, such as localization and offline behavior
About: Your guide to planning and executing a complete mobile web strategy Revisit your approach to the mobile web—and deliver effective solutions that reach customers and clients on a variety of mobile devices.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.