Pain Management for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses | Veterinary Technician's Manual for Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care | Advanced Monitoring and Procedures for Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care | Fluid Therapy for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses | Canine and Feline Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease | Zoo Animal and Wildlife Immobilization and Anesthesia | Manual of Exotic Pet Practice | Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Disorders in Small Animal Practice | Ferrets, Rabbits, and Rodents
- Covers practical information on anaesthesia for a successful outcome: how to assess and prepare the patient, lists of equipment required, how to perform the anaesthetic, husbandry, fluids and nutritional support
- Discusses commonly seen pathological conditions and their effect on the choice of anaesthetic and patient prognosis
- Provides an overview of the relevant anatomy and physiology in each species as this improves understanding of effects of anaesthesia and techniques used
- Describes both basic nursing and more advanced anaesthesia techniques, catering for all abilities and knowledge
- Contains tables of drug doses by species giving a quick reference for the busy practitioner
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.