With more than two million hardcover copies in print, "The One Minute Manager" is one of the most successful management audio programs ever published. Now, the bestselling team of Blanchard and Lorber bring you the ever-timely strategies of One Minute Management in "Putting the One Minute Manager to Work" -- an indispensible success tool for any manager striving to get the most from his or her people. Relied on by the largest corporations in America for their ability to motivate employees at every level, the strategies of One Minute Management can:
* Improve job satisfaction among employees by giving them well-defined roles
* Build morale by teaching how and when to give One Minute Praisings and Reprimands
* Increase profits by setting goals that are clear, agreed upon and have measurable results
* Boost productivity with the five-step system that encourages teamwork among managers and their employees
* Train winners instead of workers with innovative techniques for encouraging top performance
About: The authors of 'The One Minute Manager' demonstrate practical applications, and the proven benefits, of the techniques and skills defined in their previous book--drawing on actual business situations.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.