- A concise and gripping account of Augustus and his age.
- Written by one of the world's foremost experts on the Roman Empire.
- Examines the transformation of Rome from a republic to a monarchy.
- Covers domestic and foreign policy, constitutional developments, and cultural achievements.
- Compares Augustus' own account of his life to other historical narratives and archaeological records.
- Includes a new translation of Augustus' Res Gestae with a short introduction and a substantial bibliography to aid further study.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.