It provides a theoretical approach to systems administration that:
- saves time in performing common system administration tasks.
- allows safe utilization of untrained and trained help in maintaining mission-critical systems.
- allows efficient and safe centralized network administration.
Managing Human-Computer Networks:
- Will show how to make informed analyses and decisions about systems, how to diagnose faults and weaknesses
- Gives advice/guidance as to how to determine optimal policies for system management
- Includes exercisesÂ that illustrate the key points of the book
The bookÂ provides a unique approach to an old problem andÂ will become a classic for researchers and graduate students in Networking and Computer Science, as well as practicing system managers and system administrators.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.