Frommer's Easyguide to Paris 2016
â¢ Industry secrets on how to find the best hotel rooms
â¢ Details on alternative accommodations, great neighborhood restaurants, and cool, offbeat finds
â¢ Packed with personality and opinions
- The best deals on accommodations-budget hotels, short-term rentals, aparthotels, bed and breakfasts, campgrounds, and more
- The lowdown on Paris's finest museums
- Finding gifts and souvenirs made in France, gourmet meals at reasonable prices, French lessons, and bike rentals
- Exploring the "other" Paris-group rollerblading, film nights, shopping in open-air markets, plus nightlife
- Winner of Best Guidebook for 2006 from the North American Travel Journalists Association (Pauline Frommer's New York City)
- Free companion podcast on Pauline Frommer's Paris available at Frommers.com
About: A new series of budget travel guides explains how to enjoy an authentic travel experience without spending large amounts of money, offering helpful advice on how to find the best hotel rooms at the most economical rates, the benefits of alternative accommodations, how to find great food without the price tag of fancy restaurants, cool local landmarks and offbeat places to visit, and more.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.