In A MILLION IS NOT ENOUGH, Michael Farr, one of
- STEP 1: Save it...the 25 simple things you can do today to save an extra $300-$500 a month
- STEP 2: Invest it...the techniques all of us can use to demystify investing
- STEP 3: Personalize it...investment strategies for readers in their thirties, forties, and fifties
- STEP 4: Manage and protect it...how to keep investments safe in volatile markets
- STEP 5: Pass it on...creating a legacy for the future
This strategy is ambitious, but Michael Farr shows you how painless it can be. Whether you're thirty-five, forty-five, or fifty-five; getting a head start, starting on time, or playing catch-up, A MILLION IS NOT ENOUGH can help you establish the financial security you really need for your retirement years.
About: A leading financial strategist counsels readers on how to accumulate sufficient funds to support the retirement years regardless of starting age, sharing practical advice for saving money every month, investing in accordance with one's needs, and protecting investment funds during volatile periods.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.