The Aspiring Thinker's : Guide to Critical Thinking | Key Concepts in Childhood Studies
Berry Mayall, Institute of Education, University of London, UK
An Introduction to Childhood Studies offers a wide-ranging and thought-provoking approach to the study of childhood, providing an important contribution to this burgeoning area of research and teaching. It brings together key themes in the area of Childhood Studies, providing a comprehensive and accessible introduction for students and practitioners, helping to answer questions such as:
- What is childhood and how can it be studied and understood?
- How is the idea of childhood shaped by the society we live in?
Revised and updated throughout, the new edition includes:
- An expanded introductory chapter - Childhood Studies: past, present, future
- A new chapter on children's rights and educational provision
- A new concluding chapter - The future of childhood
- Revised and updated chapters
- Further reading suggestions for each chapter
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.