Jump quickly to results on these stores:
Diagnosis and Evaluation in Speech Pathology | Dysphagia | An Advanced Review of Speech-language Pathology | Language Intervention Strategies in Aphasia and Related Neurogenic Communication Disorders | Augmentative & Alternative Communication | Language Disorders from Infancy Through Adolescence | Language Disorders from Infancy Through Adolescence
- Evidence-based practice focus with relevant research evidence and data from the Mayo Clinic speech pathology practice
- Includes the clinical characteristics of the primary motor speech disorders as well as general guidelines for differential diagnosis
- Offers authoritative guidance on the diagnosis and management of motor speech disorders by a highly respected expert in the field of motor speech disorders
- 73 case studies demonstrate concepts as they apply to real-world practice
- Over 100 table and boxes highlight important information
- Chapters include new research and theories, new techniques, current trends, and updated and new information sources
- 22 new illustrations showcase the latest technology in the field
- Fresh, new book design highlights case studies, boxed text, and tables - making it easier to find key information
- Nine new case studies reflect the realities of clinical practice today
About: With expanded and updated information including current techniques, approaches, and case studies, the 2nd edition of this bestselling book continues its reputation as a dependable and outstanding evidence-based source on acquired motor speech disorders in adults.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.