Jump quickly to results on these stores:
Eliciting Sounds | Client-Centered Evaluation | Handbook for Evidence-Based Practice in Communication Disorders | Stuttering | Augmentative & Alternative Communication | Introduction to Neurogenic Communication Disorders | Motor Speech Disorders | Introduction to Neurogenic Communication Disorders | Stuttering
- Provides detailed information on how to implement assessment and intervention procedures in clinical practice.
- Features such as case studies, clinical vignettes, and suggested projects help readers apply key information to real-life situations.
- A straightforward writing style makes this book easy to read and understand.
- More than 250 tables and boxes summarize important information such as dialogue examples, sample assessment plans, assessment and intervention principles, activities, and sample transcripts.
- Practice exercises with sample transcripts allow readers to practice different methods of analysis.
- Helpful study guides at the end of each chapter help readers review and apply what they have learned.
- Communication development milestones are printed on the inside front cover for quick access.
- Completely updated content includes new research, new techniques, current trends, and new information sources.
- Features an increased emphasis on evidence-based practice.
- Chapter objectives have been added to each chapter.
- Includes additional case studies and vignettes that illustrate practical applications of key concepts.
- A companion CD-ROM bound in the text offers video clips and suggested projects for each chapter.
- A detailed list of tables, boxes, and illustrations â with corresponding page numbers â is located at the front of the book for quick reference.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.