- Features 60 full-color animations that clarify anatomic and physiologic processes and provide a realistic graphic foundation of underlying structures and functions, such as pulmonary circulation, events of the cardiac cycle, and sensory and motor pathways of the CNS
- Includes 19 cardiac and 9 respiratory audio segments that allow students to hear actual heart and lung sounds, including murmurs, friction rubs, crackles, and wheezes
- Provides a complete glossary of terms to facilitate mastery of key terms and concepts
- Includes 900 full-color images of anatomy, physiology, assessment procedures, and normal and abnormal findings for making lectures or online assignments more visual and engaging
- Features 235 interactive exercises using a variety of engaging activities such as Hangman, Quiz Show, Cryptogram, Memory Match
- Presents 65 lab and diagnostic tests as a reference to aid in understanding the lab values that can affect assessment findings
- Incorporates 27 practice tests (945 questions) for online student testing
- Features full-color adult and pediatric video clips demonstrating over 220 step-by-step physical exam procedures performed on both adult and pediatric patients
- Includes extensive WebLinks to stable web sites provided by a research librarian for further research or incorporating into online assignments
- Features 15 health promotion guides outlining Healthy People 2010 objectives
- Incorporates 23 risk factor guides corresponding to the textbook
- Includes 24 student lab guides to help students evaluate assessment skills at-a-glance
About: This cutting-edge collection of over 4,000 online assets provides a wealth of resources to draw from in teaching or taking health assessment or physical exam courses in conjunction with Wilson: Health Assessment for Nursing Practice.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.