- F. Scott Fitzgerald on what a magazine should be
- Clarence Darrow on equality
- e. e. cummings on Calvin Coolidge
- D. H. Lawrence on women
- Djuna Barnes on James Joyce
- John Maynard Keynes on the collapse in money value
- Dorothy Parker on a host of topics, from why she hates actresses to why she hasnât married
About: Offering readers an inebriating swig from the great cocktail shaker of the Roaring Twentiesâthe Jazz Age, the age of GatsbyâBohemians, Bootleggers, Flappers, and Swells showcases unforgettable writers in search of how to live well in a changing era.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.