Most of us know how to use an iPhone for some activities and a Mac for others, but the experience is much richer when our Apple products work together. Bypass the frustration of wrangling separate devices and tap into Apple’s hardware and software ecosystem. From streaming movies across devices to sharing music, apps, and calendars between friends and family members, Apple’s products are designed to work together, to your and your family’s benefit.
Jeff and Dan show you how to
- Set up Family Sharing and designate a Family Organizer
- Share music, movies, and apps among family members
- Manage passwords and stay safe, including tips on creating good passwords and using Touch ID
- Share essential information, including calendars, contacts, reminders, maps, and files
- Control a family member’s screen remotely for easier longdistance troubleshooting
- Back up your irreplaceable data, whether it’s on iOS devices (iCloud and iTunes) or your Mac (Time Machine)
- Be smart (and safe!) and create a bootable Mac backup
- Welcome the newest member of the Apple family, the Apple Watch, and learn how it will extend your current devices
Packed with full-color images and step-by-step instructions, this invaluable guide will quickly help you get Apple devices and apps working to their full potential for your family.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.