Re-examines American History through the theme of contested equality
Taking an inclusive view of American history, Created Equal emphasizes the struggles for equality experienced by diverse groups of Americans across the many regions of the nation.Â With a steadfast chronological framework, and a strong narrative thread, the authors offer a fresh and critical perspective on the traditional story.
MyHistoryLab is an integral part of the Jones program. Key learning applications include assessment, MyHistoryLab Video Series, and History Explorer.Â
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experienceâfor you and your students. Hereâs how:
- Personalize Learning â MyHistoryLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Emphasize Outcomes â Learning Objective Questions at the beginning of each chapter and a chapter review and thematic timeline ending each chapter keep students focused on what they need to know.Â On MyHistoryLab, practice tests help students achieve these objectives by measuring progress and creating personalized study plans.
- Engage Students â A new pedagogically-driven design highlights a clear learning path through the material and offers a visually stunning learning experience in print or on a screen. With the Pearson eText, students can transition directly to MyHistoryLab resources such as primary source documents, videos, and mapping exercises.
- Improve Critical Thinking â Powerful learning applications in MyHistoryLabâincluding Explorer mapping exercises, Closer Look analyses of sources and topics, and Writing Assessments tied to engaging videosâpromote critical thinking.Â Â Â
- Support Instructors â MyHistoryLab, Instructorâs eText, MyHistoryLab Instructorâs Guide, Class Preparation Tool, Instructorâs Manual, MyTest, and PowerPoints are available.
013383428X / 9780133834284 Created Equal: A History of the United States, Combined Volume, Black & White Plus NEW MyHistoryLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:Â Â Â
0205206549 / 9780205206544 NEW MyHistoryLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
0205962513 / 9780205962518 Created Equal: A History of the United States, Combined Volume, Black & White
About: Re-examines American History through the theme of contested equality Taking an inclusive view of American history, Created Equal emphasizes the struggles for equality experienced by diverse groups of Americans across the many regions of the nation.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.