Investigating Windows Systems | Windows Sysinternals Administrators Reference | Windows Internals | File System Forensic Analysis | The Art of Memory Forensics | Computer Forensics and Digital Investigation With EnCase Forensic | Windows Forensic Analysis Toolkit
Windows Registry Forensics: Advanced Digital Forensic Analysis of the Windows Registry, Second Edition, provides the most in-depth guide to forensic investigations involving Windows Registry. This book is one-of-a-kind, giving the background of the Registry to help users develop an understanding of the structure of registry hive files, as well as information stored within keys and values that can have a significant impact on forensic investigations. Tools and techniques for post mortem analysis are discussed at length to take users beyond the current use of viewers and into real analysis of data contained in the Registry. This second edition continues a ground-up approach to understanding so that the treasure trove of the Registry can be mined on a regular and continuing basis.
- Named a Best Digital Forensics Book by InfoSec Reviews
- Packed with real-world examples using freely available open source tools
- Provides a deep explanation and understanding of the Windows Registry―perhaps the least understood and employed source of information within Windows systems
- Includes a companion website that contains the code and author-created tools discussed in the book
- Features updated, current tools and techniques
- Contains completely updated content throughout, with all new coverage of the latest versions of Windows
About: Windows Registry Forensics: Advanced Digital Forensic Analysis of the Windows Registry, Second Edition, provides the most in-depth guide to forensic investigations involving Windows Registry.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.