Blue Team Handbook: SOC, SIEM, and Threat Hunting (V1.02): A Condensed Guide for the Security Operations Team and Threat Hunter | Blue Team Field Manual (BTFM) (RTFM) | Practical Malware Analysis | Crafting the Infosec Playbook | File System Forensic Analysis | Blue Team Handbook Incident Response Edition | The Art of Memory Forensics
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The definitive guide to incident response--updated for the first time in a decade!
Thoroughly revised to cover the latest and most effective tools and techniques, Incident Response & Computer Forensics, Third Edition arms you with the information you need to get your organization out of trouble when data breaches occur. This practical resource covers the entire lifecycle of incident response, including preparation, data collection, data analysis, and remediation. Real-world case studies reveal the methodsbehind--and remediation strategies for--today's most insidious attacks.
- Architect an infrastructure that allows for methodical investigation and remediation
- Develop leads, identify indicators of compromise, and determine incident scope
- Collect and preserve live data
- Perform forensic duplication
- Analyze data from networks, enterprise services, and applications
- Investigate Windows and Mac OS X systems
- Perform malware triage
- Write detailed incident response reports
- Create and implement comprehensive remediation plans
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.